We are enthusiastically working towards the further strengthening of the strategic market position of the business unit BUILDING. The activities of this important business unit entail the marketing, sales and procurement of building- and do-it-yourself (DIY) products, electrotechnical-, and plumbing installations materials in Suriname, the UK and French Caribbean as well as other French Overseas Territories (DOMTOM) and North Africa. Our clients are DIY retailers and importers. Due to growth we are looking to strengthen our export sales team with an:
WHAT WE OFFER
- a challenging and interesting internal export sales position on full time basis with an interesting combination of sales and procurement. You assist and support our International Account Managers and our customers in the French markets.
- you process enquiries and quotations for French customers and suppliers.
- you place orders at suppliers and manage delivery dates and conditions.
- you keep relevant address-, pricing- and product data files up-to-date and you develop practical sales tools like price lists, product information, mailings and product (master)data files.
- you will be working in a no-nonsense, open, collaborative and international atmosphere. As market leader we have a strong focus on growth, service, co-operation, fun, forward drive and digitalization.
- our organization has healthy growth ambitions and for the right candidate there are good opportunities to further grow in future responsibilities.
- working from home is possible, but in the framework of learning and On the job training we expect that frequent office attendance in Almere is necessary in the first period.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM OUR NEW COLLEAGUE
- your commercial insight is well developed and you are service oriented.
- you have relevant working experience gained in an internal sales department or procurement position.
- you feel at home in a very international, dynamic and technical trading environment, where sales and procurement merge seamlessly into viable technical and commercial solutions.
- you have an education at professional and/or Bachelor level (Dutch MBO/HBO).
- you are familiar with MS Excel
- you have a professional fluency in French, Dutch and English. Without these language skills you do not qualify for this position. A language assessment is part of the interview proces.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Are you interested in our international Company and this job? And do you think you can contribute to our success? Then please send your motivation letter and CV directly to email@example.com. Or use our online application form.